The Lyric Quiz
Can you guess the songs from the lyrics below? The answers are provided by clicking the link at the end.
1. "it's stopped raining, everybody's in a play and don't you know it's a beautiful new day"
2. "I see birds and trees, all the colours of the world, so beautiful, won't you come with me?"
3. "Why must you record my phone calls? Are you planning a bootleg LP?"
4. "It is no lie, I see deeply into the future. Imagine everything, you're close and were you there to stand so cautiously at first and then so high"
5. "In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far"
6. "Too many words are left unspoken, the silent voices are driving me crazy"
7. "He's got to be caught, he's got to be taught, 'cause he is more evil than anyone here ever thought"
8. "I will drive past your house and if the lights are all out, I'll see who's around"
9. "I would call you up every Saturday night and we'd both stay out 'til the morning light"
10. "And if there's anybody left in here that doesn't want to be out there"
11. "Driving at ninety down those country lanes singing to Tiny Dancer"
12. "With no lovin' in our souls and no money in our coats, you can't say we're satisfied"
13. "Gravity can't forget to pull me back to the ground again"
14. "Oh hello Mrs Jones, how's your Bert's lumbago?"
15. "Gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with a laser beam"